Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I finally got around to this Blog thing...

I figured it would be easier to update a blog than to update my website every time I wanted to post something small or just quick updates on my life and artwork.

I don't really know what to say specifically today because I just wanted to get this started.

I do still have my Jewel resin available as well as both Renaissance Medallions. Also available is my little Baby Sea Turtle sculpture. I have several new sculptures in the works in the Wildlife Series. Most of these have been in process for a while, but I am slow LOL.

I have a new Christmas Ornament coming out soon too! No photos available of it yet though :) It will be available painted and unpainted.

Have a great day, and thanks for reading!
Lora

No comments: