Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Brand New from the Studio!

Hi Everyone!

I have 2 brand new resin Medallions/Christmas Ornaments for sale. One is a Warmblood with a braided mane, and the other is a Western Pleasure Horse. Castings are ready to ship. The medallions measure 3" inches tall x 2½" inches wide and are solid cast of ivory colored resin. They are also the perfect size for Christmas ornaments! I sculpted a simple little ornate hanger right on the top for a ribbon or ornament hanger, you could easily remove it if you would like to.
These have nice detail, I could not get it to show up in my pictures. If you purchase more than one of these, The first One of each style is $15.00each additional of the same style medallion is only $13.00...all PPD of course.

They are fully customizable, with the exception of leaving my name and © in tact/visible, all changes must be noted and credited to who did them, and no recasting of any part of my sculpture/resin.

Email me at: paintedponyranch @ msn . com

International shipping is $2.00 for one, and .50 for each additional. (I am paying some toward the shipping cost) This shipping method is by first class mail and insurance is not available with it unless you request registered mail and that is an added $10.00 plus insurance cost. I am not responsible to replace any damaged, lost, or missing items if insurance is not paid for.
Have a Wonderful Day!



You may email me if you would like one :)

No comments: