Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am 36 now LOL

September 30th was my 36th Birthday :)
I really don't feel 36, I guess that is good! It also helps that my husband is 32 lol.
Matt got home Sunday night, and his vacation started Monday so he is home with me for the week! Yay! I sure did miss him! Tuesday, we took the little one to his G-Ma's house to stay a couple days...he always has fun there :) This also gave us some private time together for my B-Day. We didn't do much, just relaxed together and watched movies and went out to eat. It has been really nice though. Matt got me the most beautiful card, and so did our little one, I could not ever have more blessed with such a wonderful Husband and Son.
Thanks to all that emailed me a Happy Birthday note! That was so nice!
I hope everyone is well,
Lora

No comments: