Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

.•:*¨¨*:•.SUN GOD.•:*¨¨*:•. Indian Silver Resin

For Sale $1,525.00 SOLD
Please click his photo to see more.

I have only seen a couple of these guys for sale, and there are very few castings out...I think only around 35 or so due to molding problems (according to Deb's site).



Sun God is a mixed media piece...Painted entirely by hand in oils, pastels, acrylics. I have given him a glowing golden bay coat with a velvet look. He is a solid cast resin with wire reinforced legs. I have sealed him in a satin finish to show off his glow and muscle detail. He looks much better in person...or in horse :D My photos are not picking up the subtle shading in his mane and tail, they aren't just painted black. Also, his skin on his face is shades of grey, umber and white...like a soft velvety real muzzle. His armpits (brisket pits?) lol and flanks are shaded with umber and grey also, and very soft looking. His eyes and hooves are very detailed and coated with clear resin which produces a deep gloss. I'm sorry, I just cannot seem to get better photos right now and it is rainy outside :( Maybe if the sun comes out tomorrow, I can get better ones!



For more photos, please go here... http://www.3dequine.com/
Thanks, and have a Wonderful day!
Lora Speiser

No comments: