Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sneak Peek Time!



I just thought I would throw out a little peek at one resin that will be coming this spring.....
He will be hollow cast, Traditional Size ...and No Mini will be released of this sculpture, sorry.
Right now I have a ways to go on him, but he is looking really nice :) I am sculpting with Super Sculpey Firm over a wire armature. I will be posting the process photos after his release. I am not letting his name slip out yet...
I am still working on his pretty face, so I know you can see the tool marks and things. He will be all smooth and gorgeous in the end :)
Any Comments, Critiques, or Questions are welcomed :)

Anyway, enjoy :)
Lora

1 comment:

Becky Turner said...

Hey Laura, how about another peak at your news sculpt?
Rebecca Turner
www.solticeartstudio.blogspot.com